MyPhotoSocks accepts credit or debit cards that have a Visa, Master Card, American Express or JCB logo and PayPal payments. Most payment failures are due to a disapproval by your bank. If you see a payment failed message please contact your bank or credit card provider for more information. When the cardholder's bank is declining the charge and sending the error, only the bank knows why the transaction was declined and how to correct the issue. Before contacting your bank, you can also find a list of the most common reasons for a failed payment for any of our services. If your payment failed, please find possibilities & directions for reference.
Internet Explorer is not supported
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you're using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to following details.
Credit/debit cards or billing address info. does not match that on file with the bank.
- The credit card issuer may decline a charge if your provided billing address which is different from their information on file, such as incorrect account/billing details(card number, expiration date, billing zip code, CVV/CVC), purchase not authorized by the card owner, the cardholder's spending habits, or expired credit card. The payment processor rejected the payment due to the anti-fraud billing address or card verification checks. In these cases, the payments are just in a pending state and have not been received by MyPhotoSocks. Since the processor has not completed the transaction the funds will be rejected or will be automatically return to your account within a few days.
- Depending on the country in which you are located you might have to call your bank to check the limitations of your credit card account to authorize your credit card for online, cross-border or overseas transactions.
- Please double check the credit card information you have entered and make sure your billing address matches this information exactly. If this is the case, you should contact your bank for additional assistance.
Your card is not supported.
- Visa Gift Card or Prepaid Visa Card is accepted, but please make sure your card support the online cross-border or overseas transactions and has enough balance.
Our risk system is blocking the purchase
- Our risk detectors may have accidentally blocked you from purchasing, due to reasons: You issued a chargeback against MyPhotoSocks in the past
- Too many invalid attempts, your card will be blocked in order to protect you from theft and fraud.
You are using a proxy server. Please turn off the proxy and attempt the purchase again.
PayPal is blocking the purchase
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as invalid card, expired card, amount exceeds, card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that's in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.